The State of North Dakota has issued a license to Energy Capital Cooperative Child Care for 77 children on May 26, 2017.
We are happy to announce, we will open our doors on Tuesday, May 30, 2017, just in time for the end of the school year.
We continue to welcome new families at the New Bethel Center. Please contact Dana at email@example.com or 748-3838 for information on how to enroll your children.
This child care center is made possible with generous contributions of time, energy and funds from the following founding partners: Basin Electric Power Cooperative and subsidiary Dakota Gasification Company, Sakakawea Medical Center, Coal Country Community Health Centers, Knife River Care Center, Union State Bank, Hazen Schools, The Coteau Properties Company and Coyote Creek Mining Company, and Coyote Station. Technical assistance in cooperative development was facilitated by the North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives’Rural Development Finance Corporation.
Monday, May 15, from 4 to 7 p.m. CT
Meet the program director, Dana Santini.
Tour the child care center.
Enroll your children.
Can’t make it? Contact Dana at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 701-748-3838 to set up a private tour.
We are ready and excited to begin accepting enrollment applications from all families in the community!
Contact Dana Santini at 701-748-3838 or email@example.com to learn more and to get the forms.
Weekly Full Time Rates
- Infants (6wks-18months) -$175
- Toddler (18months-36months) – $170
- Preschool (3yrs-Kindergarten) – $165
- School Age Summer – $160
- School Age Before and After School – $70
Weekly 30 Hour Minimum Rates
Designed for shift-working families*
- Infants (6wks-18months) – $132
- Toddler (18months-36months) – $129
- Preschool (3yrs-Kindergarten) – $126
- School Age Summer – $120
- School Age Before and After School – $51 (school year)
- $3.50/hr above 30 hours each week, UP TO the full-time rates quoted above.
*NOTE: These rates require that your child’s schedule be submitted to the program director 4 weeks prior. This will allow us to coordinate your schedule with those of other shift-working families.
Daily Part-Time Rates
- Infants (6wks-18months) -$44
- Toddler (18months-36months) – $43
- Preschool (3yrs-Kindergarten) – $42
- School Age Summer – $40
- School Age Before and After School – $17
Sat., April 1, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Energy Capital Cooperative Child Care New Bethel Center in Hazen
We received some great items when we purchased the building, but the time has come to find a home for the items we cannot use. Everything must go!
Everyone is also welcome to visit and see the remodeling progress
FREE-WILL DONATIONS ACCEPTED ON ALL ITEMS
Proceeds benefit the new child care center
- Two refrigerators
- Church organ & bench
- Ceramic and glass plates, bowls, platters, cups, relish trays
- Punch bowl, coffee pots, coffee percolator
- Furniture: Love seat, chairs, ottomans, benches, end tables, file cabinets, plastic storage
- Old windows
- Aprons, fabric, hangers
- Reverse osmosis water storage tank
- Kids board games, kid size chairs
- Candles, vases, oval mirrors, wall décor
- DVDs, Christian books including old hymnals
- TVs, VCRs, radios, wireless router
- Seasonal/holiday decorations, stationary paper, plastic tablecloths
- Artificial trees and plants
- Stackable padded chairs
We will also accept donations of the following:
- Children’s books
- Action figures
- Outside toys
Energy Capital Cooperative Child Care was proudly founded by these Mercer Co. employers: Basin Electric/Dakota Gasification Co., Coal Country Community Health Centers, Coyote Station, Hazen Public Schools, Knife River Care Center, North American Coal Corp.’s Coyote Creek Mine & The Coteau Properties Co., Sakakawea Medical Center, Union State Bank
Energy Capital Cooperative Child Care is seeking employees who have a passion for teaching and caring for children. Applications are now being accepted for the following positions:
- Full-time and Part-time Child Care Aides
Full job descriptions can be found on the Employment Opportunities page.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.