Our operating hours are 5:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.
We will be closed on major holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
If the Holiday falls on the weekend, the Holiday will be observed when nationally observed. Regular tuition applies to these Holidays.
Full time care is defined as 4 or more days per week. Part time daily care schedules are set and must be adhered to, days may be added at an additional daily rate but days may not be swapped. There is no reduction of tuition for absent days.
Weekly Full Time Rates
- Infants (6wks-18months) -$175
- Toddler (18months-36months) – $170
- Preschool (3yrs-Kindergarten) – $165
- School Age Summer – $160
- School Age Before and After School – $70
Weekly 30 Hour Minimum Rates
Designed for shift-working families*
- Infants (6wks-18months) – $132
- Toddler (18months-36months) – $129
- Preschool (3yrs-Kindergarten) – $126
- School Age Summer – $120
- School Age Before and After School – $51 (school year)
- $3.50/hr above 30 hours each week, UP TO the full-time rates quoted above.
*NOTE: These rates require that your child’s schedule be submitted to the program director 4 weeks prior. This will allow us to coordinate your schedule with those of other shift-working families.
Daily Part-Time Rates
- Infants (6wks-18months) -$44
- Toddler (18months-36months) – $43
- Preschool (3yrs-Kindergarten) – $42
- School Age Summer – $40
- School Age Before and After School – $17
A non-refundable enrollment fee of $100/per family and the first week of tuition must be paid upon enrollment to secure the child’s spot in the program. The enrollment fee will be due again on your child’s anniversary of first day of care. This fee is used for supplies for your child’s classroom.
Payment is due on Friday prior to the week of care. If payment is not received by Monday at noon, a $15 late fee will be assessed. If payment is not received by the end of the week, care will not be provided until tuition is paid.
ECCCC closes daily at 6:30pm. Parents will be charged $1 for every minute they are late to pick up their child. In the event that you will be late, please call ECCCC to inform staff of your expected arrival time.
Payment can be made weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Cash, check, automatic withdrawal and credit/debit cards are accepted. Credit/debit cards will be charged a $1.75 fee for each transaction.
Child care assistance is accepted; however, parents must pay out of pocket and CCAP will pay back directly to the parents. Parents are responsible to pay on time regardless of when CCAP reimbursements are received.